Whether you want to golf occasionally or on a regular basis, Golfaround offers you an opportunity to play without the frustration of booking tee times and finding someone to golf with. Experienced women golfers who who aren’t interested in serious competition or maintaining a handicap will find exactly what they want at Golfaround.
Our women’s golf leagues are a fun, non-competitive way to improve your game and support your learning. Our groups enjoy a welcoming environment where they can enjoy the great outdoors, grow their game, hang out with their gal pals, and make new ones.
Registration in one of our lesson programs is a requirement for membership. Our women’s golf league membership includes working women, retired women, entrepreneurs, stay-at-home moms, young professionals, and students from ages 25 to 80+. Play with women of your skill level, network with other women, and socialize following the game.
- Membership does not include green fees. You pay as you play which makes it more affordable and flexible.
- Some of the courses offer a preferred rate to our members or provide us with a member guest rate.
- Green fees are paid at the course when you arrive to play.
Tee Time Booking
- Tee times are booked electronically a week prior to the week of play.
- We provide easy scheduling — you leave the organizing to us.
- Choose where and when you want to play.
- Later tee times can be requested and early times are fairly distributed.
- Play with a friend or let us place you in a foursome.
- We mix the foursomes every week to provide the opportunity for networking.
- A Golfaround representative is always at the course to tee you off and introduce you to your group.
- Tee times and foursomes are organized and confirmed with participating members by email at least 3 days prior to the time of play.
- Associate members are offered available times 5 days prior to the week of play.
- We are non-competitive and promote having fun while keeping the pace and playing “ready golf.”
- We offer a complementary etiquette and “save the greens” program to new members at the start of the season.
- You choose where and when you want to play. We give you the flexibility to pick the day and location that suits your needs each week.
- For those who only want to play occasionally, or need the flexibility of both evening and day choices, we offer an associate membership.
- We offer the opportunity for all members to experience all the golf courses we offer.
- Socialize following the game. Get to know your group, make new friends and have more fun.