Golf is a game that is played all over the world and can be played well into retirement. Lessons will assist you to play better and the league play supports having fun, meeting people and having new experiences.
Benefits of Joining Golfaround
- Play a variety of private, semi-private and public golf courses
- Scheduled weekly tee times for the season, without the frustration of having to phone and book them
- No worry about finding a foursome to play with
- Play with people at your skill level
- Improve and develop your golf skills by taking lessons with certified CPGA golf professionals
Why Join a Golf League?
- Fun, social interaction — Have a great time with friends and meet new people while engaging in social and professional networking.
- Relax — There is nothing quite as soothing as enjoying a calm summer morning walking in an open and pleasant environment.
- Take a break from work and family — Golf is a hobby that entertains you and helps eliminate all life stresses, at least temporarily.
- Express your competitive side — Although golf helps one to calm down, it also keeps us motivated to improve and get better at work as well as play.
- Improve your physical and mental health — Walking the course and pulling or carrying your clubs helps you burn calories, improve muscle tone and endurance, stay fit, and sleep better at night.
- Experience golf in other locations both nationally and internationally — Bring your spouse, or find a buddy to travel with, and experience exotic locations.